Overeaters Anonymous Intergroup Nova Scotia # 09262
This Intergroup collects 7th tradition contributions through e-transfers, checks or money orders. Any Groups or members wishing to send in their 7th Tradition contribution please:
- e-transfer to our treasurer at firstname.lastname@example.org Please put group’s name and registration # in message.
- send cheque or money order to (please state name of group and registration # in memo) Overeaters Anonymous Intergroup Nova Scotia (address coming soon)
Any questions regarding 7th Tradition can be forwarded to our treasurer at email@example.com
For contributions to Region 6:
go to Region 6
For contributions to OA World Service Office:
More information on contributing to Overeaters Anonymous World Service Office, can be found here: Contribute to OA World Service
According to our Seventh Tradition, we are self supporting through our own contributions. Some of our group expenses are;
- Rent of facilities for meetings.
- Officer (IG) travel and lodging expenses to attend IG meetings. Approved expenses up to a maximum of $200/meeting.
- WSO or Region 6 delegate approved travel expenses to a maximum of $500 support per delegate.
- Administrative Fees, Post office box etc etc.
- Retreat reserve for supplies, Speaker travel costs & reservation holds
- Public Information & Public Outreach Reserve
- Website reserve for Hosting & Domain
- Any other Expenses accrued to the facilitation of fulfilling our primary purpose.
After expenditures/reserves any excess remaining is contributed to our Region 6 and World Service Office.